Our neurology department is dedicated to providing comprehensive medical and surgical care for patients with neurologic disorders involving the brain, spinal cord and peripheral nervous system. We employ advanced testing such as MRI for our patients, and our Neurology Specialist can perform many neurological and neurosurgical procedures as well. Our doctors pride themselves on offering the finest service to referring veterinarians, our shared clients and our patients. With disease management ranging from spinal surgery to epilepsy and neuromuscular disorders, we ensure clients and their family veterinarians are kept current on a pet's condition.
Procedures and Diagnostics Available
- Electrophysiological Diagnostics
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Analysis
- Neurosurgeries - including Laminectomies, Atlanto-Axial Subluxations, Tumors
- Chronic Disease Assessment & Management
Some Common Neurologic Conditions
Click conditions to learn more.
- FCE and ANNPE
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Atlantoaxial Instability / Subluxation
- Caudal Occipital Malformation Syndrome
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Caudal Cervical Spondylomyelopathy (Wobblers)
To schedule an appointment, please either email us at: appointment@VECCNH.com or give us a call at 603-431-3600.
Visit the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine at www.acvim.org to learn more about this specialty service and Specialist designation.